Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Here's to Crochet

I never really considered creating a blog for my hobbies. After much thought and prodding, here I am! :) There are quite a few crochet work on this blog that has no written instructions, coz I just worked on them on the fly. But, there are (and will be in the future) some, which have written instructions. You can borrow them and show off your skills or add more to the existing design. But, by no means, pass off my work as yours. It has taken me a lot of effort to put these up, kindly be considerate.

Happy Crocheting!

Love,
Me

4 comments:

  1. All the very best to you MOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mousumi,
    My name is Yulia, I came across your blog via another one when I was searching for places in Bangalore to buy good cotton yarns and other things.I'm also very keen on crochet but at times I can't find proper materials here. Could you please share with me where is what available.And I would be happy if you can also recommend places where I can find beads and metal frames for purses. I'm sorry for pumping too much on you, but at time I'm overenthusiastic when it comes to my hobby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yulia,

    Please apologize for not replying to you earlier. I just didnt see this comment. In Bangalore, if you go to Raja Market, close to Avenue road, you will find a lot of your materials. Beads and metal frames for purses and more. Na, dont be sorry, I am equally over-enthusiastic when it comes to such things! Take care and let me know if you need more info.

    Love
    Me

    ReplyDelete